Enkidu Virgin PEEK compound is available as a powder.
Suitable for a variety of processing methods including compression moulding, isostatic moulding and ram extrusion.
● Operates through a wide range of temperatures -65°C to 260°C (-85°F to 500°F)
● Good dimensional stability
● Superior chemical resistance
● Maintains its properties in extreme and hostile conditions
● Excellent wear and friction resistance
● High mechanical strength
● Light weight, cost-effective and completely recyclable
● Resistance to gamma and X-rays
Suitable for an extensive variety of applications in industries including Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Petrochem and Semiconductor
Our PEEK compounds can be modified with fillers and pigments to provide application specific solutions. Fillers include:
● Carbon Fibre
● Fluid Management components