Enkidu Virgin PTFE
Suitable for a variety of processing methods including compression moulding and isostatic moulding.
FF (Free-Flowing) can be used for Compression, Semi- Automatic and Isostatic Moulding. FF is beneficial for thin wall, when hand filling as the mould can be filled easier.
NFF (Non Free-Flowing) for Compression Moulding. NFF is beneficial for moulds with thick walls when hand filling and has better properties than FF materials.
● Wide service temperature range -200°C to 260°C (-392°F to 500°F)
● Near zero stick/slip force
● Low coefficient of friction
● Low moisture absorption
● High electrical resistance
● Electrical insulation
● Superior chemical and solvent resistance
● Resistance to atmospheric agents and UV rays
● FDA grades available
Suitable for an extensive variety of applications in industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductor and Water.
● Fluid Management components